Were are scheduled to race at Conway on June 12th! Who is in?
Check out the other available dates and let me know what other weekend will work for a summer race:
July 2 Ricky is holding a big 3 day race July 4 weekend and really wants us to come if we can ... at least $500 pay out and I think I can get a clone motor too (not like last time, Ricky is putting on race). Let me know!!!!!!!!